When you’re trying to focus, what you eat can make all the difference. If you’re looking for a meal that will help you complete a project or study for a test, there are specific foods that can give you the boost you need. First, complex carbohydrates are important for fueling your brain. Think of foods like whole wheat bread or oatmeal. These carbohydrates give you sustained energy throughout the day.
Next, add protein to every meal. Protein helps stabilize your blood sugar levels, which is a key factor in weight loss. Lean meats, eggs, beans, and tofu are good choices. Finally, add healthy fats. Fat helps support cognitive function and concentration. Nuts, avocado, and olive oil are all good choices. You do not need a lot of fat, as it is very high in energy, so your weight is part.
Let’s look at supplements that help us manage our daily pressures
- Solgar 5-HTP is a complex formulated to help those individuals coping with modern day stresses and strains or mood balance.
- This unique formula is designed to help you switch off from a busy day and aid a restful sleep in just 1-2 capsules a day.
- Extra high potency B vitamin complex to help unlock energy from food.
- Supports mental performance with vitamin B5.
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue.
- Perfect for those with busy or active lifestyles.
- Vegan and Vegetarian.
- Ashwagandha has been used for thousands of years in Ayurvedic, Indian and Unani medicine and has been described as “Indian ginseng”.
- It is classified as an adaptogen, helping the body to manage and adapt to stress.
- Suitable for vegans.
- High potency formula.
- Convenient way to support health bones, teeth and muscles.
- Supports the health of the musculoskeletal and nervous system.
- Perfect partner to a health bone and muscle regime (aloneside diet, exercise and lifestyle).
- Vegan , Vegetarian, Kosher and Halal.